INDUSTRY PARTNER MEMBERSHIP
The electrical industry is a cohesive one because of the partnerships which have developed throughout the years between manufacturers, distributors, service providers and contractors.
As an Associate Member – Industry Partner, you will receive
- Networking opportunities with the member contractor-owners, the decision makers of our member organizations.
- Being recognized in IEC newsletters and other publications.
- Being identified on the Central Indiana IEC website.
- Your banner can hang in the Central Indiana IEC Office and Training Center.
- Benefiting from IEC National Membership.
- Having the first opportunity to sponsor meetings, social gatherings, annual golf outings and other events to promote your brand.
- Educational discounts for your employees in the Apprenticeship Program.
- Discounted rates at IEC National events.
- The opportunity to conduct seminars or presentations to contractors, their employees or to the 70+ apprentices.
- Personal use of the EC Office and Training facility for your own meetings and training sessions.
- Use of the IEC logo
- And more……
If you would like additional information, visit our Contact Us page or contact the Central Indiana IEC office at:
Phone: 317-562-1102 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org