Accelerated Program Registration Deadline
Runs: Dec. 4th, 2017 – May 14th, 2018
Class Date/Times: Monday, 4 pm – 9 pm (22 weeks, 1st year curriculum)
Cost: $1995 or $2495 with books (apprenticeship kit, 2017 code book, calculator)
– Valid Driver’s License
– Currently working with an electrical contractor
– High School Diploma or HSE (High School Equivalency)
– Pass Math and Reading Assessment with a 85% or better
– Computer access for online homework and test taking
– Because this is a rigorous, fast-paced course, applicants must have excellent work attendance, above average aptitude, computer knowledge and a strong desire to succeed.
– Apprentices will only have 1 day (5 hours) available for absences
– Apprentices will only have 1 day (5 hours) available for out of town work
– $500 deposit by November 17th, payment due in full by November 22, 2017 – no refunds after November 22, 2017
We will need at least 12 apprentices to hold this course. If you are interested, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on registration.